Friday, March 11, 2011

Dove Deodorant Coupon is Reset = Free at CVS

UPDATE: I just did this deal at CVS, and the sales tags were not on this brand, but I asked and it was on sale for $2.00 each. The other nice thing is my cashier did not even question the coupons I gave her!!! So I just got 2 FREE Dove Men's Deodorants for my hubby for FREE + tax!

If you already printed the $2.00/1 Dove Men Care Deodorant Coupon, or here the coupon has reset.
They are currently $2.00 at CVS (thru 3/12), so free after coupon.

Since this is coupon is a 5 code coupon (it has the number 5 at beginning of the barcode), so it should be redeemable anywhere. Also, even though it states "Redeem at Walmart", it does not state "Redeem ONLY at Walmart", which usually they do when you can only get it at a specific store.

No comments:

Post a Comment