Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Spent $24.82 at Kroger & SAVED over 70%


So, I had an amazing shopping trip at Kroger today. I hope this will inspire you to save money!!!  I went here to look at circular ahead of time. I only planned for this trip in 45 minutes to get all of these items for only $24.82 PLUS I earned $7.00 of coupons  to use on my next Kroger trip. I can even use them at Walmart, since they are manufacturer coupons (their coupon policy has changed at Walmart). Many couponistas would say I spent only $18.82 today, due to the coupons I got back.

Here is the list of groceries:
  • 1 Ziploc baggies 100 ct
  • 1 Kraft Singles
  • 3 boxes of Wheat Thins Sticks
  • 1 Fruity Pebbles Bars
  • 1 Bag Lays Chips
  • 1 Box Mini Ritz Crackers
  • 2 Cremete Pastas (no coupons - but only 49 cents each)
  • 1 box of CapriSun (no coupon)
  • 2 Cheery Coke 2 Liters
  • 1 Pack Coke Zero 12 cans
  • 4 cans Red Gold Tomatoes
  • 1 Dannon Yogurt 4 pack
  • 1 County Crock Butter 2 pack
  • 2 Kraft Cheese blocks
  • 1 Soymilk
  • 1 Earth Organic Romain Lettuce
  • 1 Land O Lake Butter
  • 2 Sunbelt Fruit Bars
  • 1 Kraft Miracle Whip
  • 1 Greek Yogurt Cup
  • 3 packs of Jello Puddings
  • 1 Instant Minute Brown Rice 2 cups
  • Yakisoba Beef Noddles
  • 1 Oscar Meyer Hotdogs
  • 1 Kroger Twist Pretzels (no coupon)
 To get $5.00 off any purchase at Kroger go here!

I used coupons on every item with the exception to 4 items.  I went here to see if there were any great deals that were not advertised in the circular. Also, many of these items did not have electronic coupons, so I used only paper coupons. I also found two great Manufacturer coupons in our local "Cub Foods" circular that I could use. There was a $3.00 off coupon (for Wheat Thin and Ritz Crackers) and another $5.00 off coupon (for Kraft items and different items!) When I matched up these coupons and many of the other items on sale I got some incredible deals!!!

Now, I did notice when I got home I was missing 1-$5.00 off my order from the Mega Event Sale Krogers has going on right now. I had purchased 2 -10 participating items on the list but I only received 1 - $5.00 off at end of receipt. But, I really can not complain too much, I did get some wonderful deals and savings for our family - Thank You Lord!!!

Just remember, I have been couponing for 10 months now, but really grocery couponing seriously for 2 months, so it is getting easier to get these great grocery deals now that I know what I am doing. If you would like to sign up for a Coupon & Saving Workshop Class e-mail me at GL4Moms@aol.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment