Thursday, March 3, 2011

Couponing & Savings Workshop was a Hit!


A HUGE thank you to the ladies that came last night and to Leslie, our MOMS church group leader for hosting the Coupon & Savings Workshop. I truly appreciated how gracious everyone was with me, since this was my first workshop. You all made me feel very comfortable, but you also challenged me with some great questions along the way! I know within the next few months the Lord will bless you with the knowledge to coupon however much you want.

Just remember a few things:
  1. Don't allow couponing to overwhelm you
  2. Keep it simple - start with one store at first, then move on to others
  3. Pray! God will help us when we ask for His help
Also, feel free to e-mail me with anu other questions from last nights workshop. I know we went over a lot of topics in about 1 1/2 hours.

Happy Couponing!

No comments:

Post a Comment