Wednesday, March 30, 2011

All this was FREE @ Rite Aid

WOW! Another fun time at Rite Aid today! I know it is not a lot of stuff, but I did not pay anything OOMP and I did not use any +UP Rewards.

So, this is what I did:
  • BOGO Free Pack of Orbit & I used BOGO coupon here (sorry it is expired now) and $.25 cent coupon here so 2 packs for FREE x 2 coupons = 4 FREE (I also received a coupon today for 1 FREE package of orbit gum, which meant I also got 2 more packs of gum FREE)
  • Finish Dish Detergent 50% OFF use $3.00 coupon here and then used February's $1.00 coupon here
  • Used my 2 - $1.00 coupons from the "Rite Aid" Category here
  • 3 American Greeting Cards - get the in store circular and use the $3.00/3 coupon. If you would like to get an additional coupon from American Greetings go here to get 4 cards for possibly FREE or at least a great deal!
  • Dust Cloths - had no coupon but it was on sale for $2.50
Did I tell you I did not pay even a penny for any of this - Thank You God! YEAH!!!!

Take a look at my other incredible RA deal here - I only paid $0.13 for everything for this transaction! If you want to see a list of other Rite Aid deals for the week go here.
Leave a comment if you get some other great deals too!

No comments:

Post a Comment