Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Kroger e-coupon Policy

I have had several people asking me about Kroger  e-coupons policy. So, I have done a lot of digging and calling, but to no avail, the only policy I could even kind is a Kroger Coupon Policy for paper coupons. I found this from Krazycouponlady.com website, then you can look at it under paper coupons for yourself on Krogers.com.
Yeserday, I called the Corporate Kroger phone number, I asked them if they had a corporate coupon policy, they said they DID NOT have a Kroger Coupon Policy online, but I found one, just not one for their store e-coupons - silly huh? Then I asked if they could mail me one and they said they were not able to. Then, I asked how would a consumer know what is their policy about e-coupons and the person at Kroger Corporate stated that every Kroger should have their own store policy printed at Customer Service. So, when I went shopping today, I asked customer service to see their coupon policy, and the manager said they do not have one. So, all in all, it was a little weird. So, I truly hope Kroger will get out a more clear and precise coupon policy so everyone will know exactly what they can and can not do. This would help all parties involved!

Let me know if you have any question or comments at GL4Moms@aol.com - Happy Couponing!

1 comment:

  1. Agreed! I have asked more than once if I can use more than one coupon on an item usual answer is no but on a BOGO they will let you use 2 because you are "purchasing" 2 items (this is at Xenia Kroger). Then I went to Beavercreek Kroger and I used my paper coupons only to find that they also used my ecoupon that I had forgotten about....2 items 3 coupons on a speical closeout item equaled 2 free Gillet Men's Body wash for me! Anyway I don't know why but sometimes my ecoupons won't work so I always try to have a back up plan (paper coupons) just in case (especially if it is a part of a mega 10 event).

    ReplyDelete