Monday, March 21, 2011

Make it Monday!!!


For Make It Monday, I decided to share with you how you can make these adorable cloth baby rings. I was thrilled when I came along this website for cloth baby rings. They are adorable!!! My friend Joy got me back to sewing again by seeing all the things she has made for me and my little guy at my baby shower. I have sewn since I was in 6th grade and I loved it! My mom showed me how to sew and to do so many crafty things in my life when I was young! I am so thankful for my mom's patience and encouragement to help me sew. Thanks Mom!!!

Anyhoo, I was looking for something I could make for my little guy, Micah, he was 4 months in this photo, and he was teething. I came along this website that has a tutorial for these Cloth Baby Rings here. She does an incredible job of showing you step by step how to make your very own. I have made several for my little guy and for some friends for baby gifts or shower gifts for their little one one the way. 

Another great website is my friend Joy's blog, she is one of the most incredible seamstresses I know. Here is her blog if you want to see what her lastest and best project she is working on!

No comments:

Post a Comment