Saturday, February 19, 2011

Welcome to GL4M - Gracious Living for Moms

Thanks for stopping by! I am excited in starting this new adventure of my life with all of you!!! My goal in doing this blog is to:
  • give you opportunities for freebies online or in stores
  • coupon tips on cutting your grocery bills in half or lowering your non-grocery items
  • how to shop at RiteAid for FREE or almost FREE and other Drug Store AKA the "Drug Store Game"
  • can anyone say FREE diapers? YEAH!!!
  • having personal articles posted weekly about money, family, children or personal experiences
  • having guest bloggers share or write on their expertise that may help you
  • various crafts that I am working and information on how you can make the same project
  • share with you all that God has shown me and my family with saving money and stretching the money God has given our family
  • and so much more!!!!
If you have any topic you would like me to blog about or if you would like to share one of your great deals, e-mail me at GL4Moms@aol.com. I would love to hear from you!

So, here we go, thanks for joining me on this journey with you all, thanks for visiting my blog and I pray you have a blessed day. I hope this will help you along your life's path of graciously living!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment