Sunday, February 20, 2011

I Saved Big at Rite Aid Today!!!


I am so excited to share this with you- I was able to plan & get some great deals.

So, this is what I purchased:
12 -  Johnson & Johnson Items          $2.99 each / you get $2.00 UP+ Reward per item
2 - Glade Odor Eliminators Spray        $6.00 for 2 you get $1.00 UP+ Reward
2 - Sucrets                                         $3.99 each / you get $2.00 per item
1 - Huggie Pull Ups                            $8.99 / you get $2.00 UP+ Reward
1 - Dove Shampoo                            $2.50 (clearanced item)
1- Finish Quantum                              $3.99 on sale from $10.99
1 - Crayola Markers                          $1.23 / clearance 75% off
1 - Crayola Colored Pencils               .56 / clearanced 75% off
1 - Crayola Erasable Col. Pencils       $1.19 clearanced 75% off

 
62.27 + tax = Grand Total 
$2.67 + tax = Total I paid OOMP (out of my pocket) 
I used all my UP+ Rewards and received 22 more UP+Rewards = YEAH!!!
I also used my coupons I earned from watching the Rite Aid Videos online which was $9.00
I did 3 separate transactions, so I could pay as little OOMP.

 
Coupons Used:
  • 12 - $1.00 off various coupons - J&J coupons shown below in my other posting for RiteAid
  • 2 - $1.50 Sucrets coupons from newspaper
  • 1 - $2.00 Huggie Coupon for Pull Ups
  • 1-  $2.00 Huggie coupon from watching videos online from RiteAid in Jan
  • 1 - $1.00 Dove Shampoo from newspaper
  • 1 - $1.00 Dove Item from RiteAid Videos available now
  • 1 - $1.00 Finish Item from RiteAid Videos available now
  • 1 - $1.00 Finish Detergent from newspaper
  • 1 -  BOGO Free Glade
  • 1 - $1.00 off Glade Product 

My cashier was wonderful and they were ok with me doing that. I only ask if there is no one else in line.
I hope this encourages you to go out and get some deals of your own.

Later this week I will be posting a longer post about RiteAid and how it works and the steps you would take to get involved these great deals  whenever you shop. Please remember you do not have to get all of these items, get some items, if any, save money on the things you need!!! And buy more if you can get them FREE and especially when you need the items stock up.

A Special Thank You to For the Mommas, for the great Johnson & Johnson Deals This Week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment