Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Saved $74.00 at Kroger with coupons and sales

I am ecstatic to share this with everyone!!!! OK, so for almost a month now I have been seriously couponing at Kroger and this is my best shopping day ever! My total cost is $40.34 with a savings of $74.00. I had a coupon for every item I purchased except the taco seasoning. The cashier was very surprised to see how my cost went down. I am so glad I have stuck it out with couponing, there was a time I almost gave up. But thank the Lord, I did not.

To learn how to save over 65% off your grocery bill please come to my MOMS Church group where I will be doing a beginners workshop on coupons and savings.  The Date for this event is Wednesday, March 2nd at 6:30. To attend, e-mail me at gl4moms@aol.com and I will give the location of workshop.

Here is just a few of the deals I was able to get:
  • 7 boxes of Honey Chex and Cinnamon Cheerios approx. $1.00 ea.
  • Pro Glide Razor was FREE + overage
  • 2 Butterfinger snacks FREE
  • Land O Lakes Butter FREE
  • Mentos FREE
  • Salad Dressing FREE
  • BOGO FREE coupon for YoBaby Yogurt
  • BOGO FREE coupon for Sunbelt Bars
  • Texas Toast croutons .59 cents
  • Colgate toothbrush .19 cents
  • Chex Mix Bars .69 cents
  • New Homestyle Macaroni and Cheese 1.00 ea.
  • Fruit Gusher and Fruit Roll Ups almost 1.00 per box
  • And I earned $9.00 on my next visit to use =)
So have I convinced you about the need of couponing? If so, come to the beginners workshop, e-mail me at gl4moms@aol.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment