Monday, February 28, 2011

I LOVE Being a MOM!!!!

This is one of my son's latest journal drawings for God. Daniel is 6 and he loves drawing all sorts of things, but he also loves drawing things for God.  I know some of it is because both his dad and I are artists/graphic designers. But I also know that our son has a relationship with God and he loves showing his love to God, our heavenly Father. He saw me journaling and writing all these words about what GOD is and what God means to us and then he decided he wanted to make one for God. Most of these words are what he came up with on his own, this is how he sees God.  I LOVE IT!!! I hope you are able to see how much God loves you thru Daniel's drawing. Every word represents a part of God to each one of us.

For me, there is no bargain or store deal better than seeing my son love God in such a real way! Thanks for letting me share this with you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment