Saturday, February 19, 2011

Check Out Your Jo-Ann’s Mailer Flyer = FREE ITEM!

Ladies, have you looked over your Jo-Anns flyer that was mailed to you?
 If not, check it out - you should have many coupons. One of which is a $5.00 off 1 regular priced item! There are not many items that are $5.00 in the store, but there are some beautiful children's books and some cook books in the front of the store for exactly $5.00. I love free!!! When the cashier rang me out, she said you don’t have to pay for tax or anything? And she gave me the receipt and I left with one beautiful book and got it totally FREE. The deals ends this weekend, I believe! Maybe they will keep sending us these coupons by mail.

If you are do not get Jo-Ann’s Fliers by mail click here to sign up and who knows maybe you will get one of these FREEBIES in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment