So this weekend, I made 3 quick stops and got these items all for $1.64 with tax & Saved $26.25 - YEAH!!!
- Kroger} 2 Schick Razor Packages $6.29 each - on sale for B1G1 FREE - used 2/$3.00 coupons = $0.29 cents for 2 Schick Razor Packages
- Kroger} 1 Dial Soap $1.00 - used $0.35 coupon Kroger doubles coupon to $0.60 cents = $0.40
- Walgreens} Secret Clinical Deodorants were on sale for $2.99, then I used 2/$3.00 coupons from P&G mailers = 2 FREE Secret Clinical Deodorants
- Walgreens} 4 packages of Silly Bands on sale = 4/$1.00
- Rite Aid} 3 American Greeting Cards - Used in coupon insert 3/$3.00 & $1.00 coupon from American Greetings = 3 FREE Cards I even got a more expensive card since I had the extra $1.00 OFF - YEAH!!!
Have you saved any money lately? Share how you did on your shopping trip in the comments below!