So, I went to my Rite Aid tonight and I went too late in the week because three of the deals I was going to get they were all out of everything. I was glad to get the items above for only $0.78 + tax and then earned $2.00 +UP Rewards - so really I got it for FREE with profit - YEAH!!!!
Here is how it all broke down:
- Charmin 12 double roll on sale for $6.99 / used $1.00 coupon from P&G mailer = $5.99
- 2 Loreal Shampoo and Conditioner Products for $5.00 / used 2 - $1.00 coupons here = $3.00
- BIC Markers 50% OFF for $2.78 / used $2.00 coupon here = $0.78
- To be fair I had $7.00 in +UP Rewards I used, so I hope you have some UP Rewards also
- I also used $3.00/$15.00 coupon from the past receipt I had from Rite Aid
Total = $0.78 + tax and earned $2.00 +UP Rewards
Now, go get your deals!!!