Monday, April 4, 2011

Kroger e-coupon policy change - update!

Thanks to several friends who have been updating me on their Kroger e-coupon problems. I have had a few problems with e-coupons also. So, here is what is going on - you are now NOT able to use both e-coupons and paper manufacturer coupon on the same item. So, this is what I am doing, I reviewed my e-coupons and deleted the coupons that are less than a $1.00 since the e-coupons will not double. I am still going to shop at Kroger, but I wanted to let everyone know about the changes that has occurred at most stores in our area.

Also, on a side note my Kroger will no longer take the Shell Gas Station receipts any longer to help double my Kroger points. That is a little bit of a bummer since the price of gas has gone up extremely high!

No comments:

Post a Comment