OK, I went to Rite Aid on Sunday afternoon and they were out of A LOT of things, I was only able to get the Burt's Bees offer (Spend $15.00 - get $5.00 +UP Rewards) again this week for only $1.50 OOP with tax. Then today, I went again since I was excited to use the $1.50 coupon from Lysol!! So, all together for the items above I paid only $3.07 OOP with tax.
Now what I am really excited about is that I was able to score the Hero Gummie Vitamins for almost FREE even though I had no coupons for it. I had almost a $4.00 overage on coupons I used for the Ester C Gummies. Both set of vitamins are on sale this week for Buy 1 Get 1 Free. Rite Aid allows you to use 1 coupon per item even if it is a B1G1 Free sale. Then if you have a rite Aid coupon you can also use that with the manufacturer coupon.
This how I got my deal:
- 4 American Greeting (little gift cards) priced $1.19 each ($1.07 for me since I had 10% off) use $2.00/2 American Greetings cards here = $0.39-$0.14 for 4 mini gift cards
- 2 Ester C Gummie Vitamins $5.99ea. (B1G1 Free) - use 2 $3.00 coupons from newspaper (expire 4/20- use them quick) Ther are also some $2.00 coupon from the newspaper inserts. Then use Rite Aid $2.00 from March Rite Aid Video Values
- 2 Hero Gummie Vitamins $7.99ea. (B1G1 Free) = $7.99 for both or $7.20 for both with 10% discount - I had no coupons for these items
- $0.99 Sunchips - use $1.00 on Sunchips coupon April Rite Aid Video Values (no size restriction) = FREE
- Use Rite Aid Video Values for $1.00 off Rite Aid Pharmacy for any item - there are 2 of them (if you have not used them already)
- I also used $3.00/$15.00 coupon from the past receipt I had from Rite Aid
- Use any +UP Rewards you have in hand to keep your OOP low!
Total = $3.07 for everything with tax for my order!!!
The Lysol total was $10.00 before coupons and that went towards the $30.00 of cleaning products. Go here to see the circular for all the offers here from For the Mommas website.
*I also get 10% off non-sale item pricing so your total could be little more than mine.