Wednesday, April 27, 2011

More Nivea Coupons!!!

RUN, don't walk to Nivea's Facebook page to get your new coupons! The one coupon I like the most is the $2.00/2 Nivea Lip Care Products! After you print these, save them until we find a good sale where we should be able to get them for FREE! Rite Aid has had sales before where after using these coupons, where they were FREE. So, I will keep you posted, leave a comment if you know of any sale where they are a $1.00 each.

Don't forget you can print this coupon 2x only. Some people can use the backward button on the computer to print it again, my computer will not let me do that so I paste the URL address into another tab before I print the coupon, then I print it 2x doing it that way!  I hope that makes sense, if not just e-mail me at GL4Moms@aol.com or leave a question in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment