Sunday, May 1, 2011

Walgreens Snapple Rebate = FREE Tea!!!


Summer always makes me want to drink tea and now Walgreens is making it FREE for us to drink Snapple tea! So, I went to Walgreens today and just started to shop around and ran into this deal. There was a sign that stated if you buy one of the Snapple teas listed, for a limited time, Snapple will reimburse you for up to $6.99 of the tea price. The Snapple price at my Walgreens was $6.99. Make sure once you pay for the tea, the Walgreens cashier should give you the "small" rebate form (as shown below). I already have my form filled out and it will be mailed out tomorrow! YEAH - you know I love free!!! 

UPDATE:  There is now a new $1.00 Snapple Tea Coupon available to print. The coupon is good on 1 6pack of 16 oz Snapple Tea. Use zip code 19543. Make a $1.00 after rebate - YEAH!!!



If you would like to see some more items I got for FREE from today's shopping trip go here!

No comments:

Post a Comment