Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Thank You Friends!!!!

I am writing this as my final post for a while. I have been getting this feeling that I needed to hang up my blogging hat for a while; but really did not want to disappoint anyone. I am not sure how long it will be till I come back again, but I know this is what God has been softly leading me to do for a while. I have been so blessed to hear how so many people have enjoyed my blog and how reading it has helped them and their family save money. It has really meant so much to share this with so many friends and strangers thru these several months blogging 'Gracious Living for Moms'.

I wanted to share with you some of my favorite blogs I have found along the way:
I know there are still a ton more websites I browse and go to, but these are My Fav's! I pray couponing will bless you with saving money and then bless others with your abundance!

My True Prayer for each one of you is to have an authentic and deep relationship with our Lord Jesus Christ. I can not imagine my life without my Saviour, not only do I love Him so deeply but He has this Unfailing love that only Our Father God can give! 1 John 4:10 says, "This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins". 
Thank You God - for Your love endures forever!!

May God truly bless you and yours!
Johanna

1 comment:

  1. It is sad to read your last post. well, good luck with what you are going to do. If some of your fans will see this comment, I will be happy to know that they are aware of the professional online writing service as special-essays.com. Great service and the coupon cpode for your use for 18% g6oa39rW

    ReplyDelete