Sunday, May 1, 2011

Celebrating 12 Wonderful Years Together!

The above picture is one that my husband surprised me with on my anniversary card he created for me for our 12 year Anniversary! I LOVE the card and I LOVE the photo so much!!! He used his wedding ring as well as the scripture in Songs of Solomon chapter 4 about the beautiful bride and a bride being his treasure. I love how much thought he took into creating such a beautiful photo and card for me. And if you did not already notice, the ring shadow with the fold in the Bible creates heart! I LOVE that -how cool!!!

I do have to say it was more than a surprise that he even had any time to do anything for me since 2 of our 3 boys have had really bad flu on and off for the past 3 days. We were suppose to have a date and then due to the kids sickness all was cancelled, so I did not think we would do anything for each other since the kiddos were sick and we have been consumed trying to not get sick ourselves and trying to not get the baby sick either. So, please pray with us that no one else will get sick in the house.
Lord, we are thankful for the LOVE You have given us and shown us thru our 12 years of marriage - we are truly blessed by You!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Really amazing! Congrats guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool and such an awesome picture! Congrats you guys on 12 years!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's gorgeous! i am impressed, but not surprised, as i have seen how creative you both are. God bless you both for countless years of marriage. may you grow stronger and closer with each year.

    love u guys!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete