Wednesday, May 4, 2011

FREE Breathe Right 10ct Strips & Almost FREE Light Sliders at Rite Aid


Rite Aid released a new pdf coupon for FREE Breathe Right 10ct strips (up to $5.99)! Valid through May 29th  Get it before it is gone!!! Besides getting this for FREE this also counts towards the $5 +UP reward if you purchase $25.00 of select allergy products valid thru 5/28/11. Go here for all the details and a list of all participating items.



Then, I also bought 2 Slide Lighters $1.49 each AND you get $1.00 +Up Reward per Slider Lighter so after it is all said and done it is only $1.00 total after purchase if you count the $2.00 in +UP Rewards. It seems like we never have a lighter around for candles or birthday when I need them, so I got 2 of them. FYI: I found these items by the check out and I had to ask my cashier, since I could not see them and they were not marked at my store having any +UP Rewards, but they printed!!! YEAH!!

Thanks, The Brainy Buyer & Hip 2 Save!

No comments:

Post a Comment