Thursday, March 31, 2011

Paid Only $0.13 & Made $10 +UP Rewards!!!

As I said above I only paid $0.13 cents including tax, and made $10.00 in +UP Rewards- AWESOME!!! OK, so after yesterday's RA shopping trip, I went home and got the coupons together for the items I was planning on getting.. Now, this may surprise you but I did not use any +UP Rewards in this transaction, I was all out from last weeks diaper deal I got FREE from last week!

 Here are the coupons I used and items I purchased:

  • 1 Finish Dish Detergent 50% OFF use $3.00 coupon here  (you can print this twice) and then use February's $1.00 coupon here if you still have it (I did not use it on this deal since I used it on the previous purchase)

  • 3 American Greeting Cards - get the in store circular and use the $3.00/3 coupon. If you would like to get an additional coupon from American Greetings go here to get 4 cards for possibly FREE or at least a great deal! (limit one coupon per customer) This was great timing since I bought Easter cards for my grandparents!!!

  • 2 Airwick i-motions - Airwick is 50% off, so I was able to get this for 4.99, then use $4.00 coupon from SS 3/20 or printable or printable

  • 2 Lysol Nuetra Air fabric Mist then I used 2 - $1 off Lysol Neutra Air fabric mist, 3/20 smart source or printable

  • Then you can use $1 off Lysol item (Rite Aid coupon), (available on 3/27) printable

  • Use $2 off $10.00 in the Spring Cleaning category IF you purchase $10.00 worth of Lysol Products

  • Use 2 - $1.00 coupons from the "Rite Aid" Category here

  • 2 Snicker Easter Candy eggs 69¢ used $1/2 Mars Easter product 3/20 red plum


  • One of the other coupons I used was the $3.00 off $15.00 if you fill out RA's short survey online. If you have gone to Rite Aid recently it should be at the bottom of the receipt. If you haven't then hopefully you will get one from the purchase you are about to do to use for the next visit!

    To make this deal event better you can earn at least $5 in +UP Rewards very easily. If you purchase $15.00 of Airwick, and/ or  Lysol products and/or Finish detergent then you will get a $5 UP+ Reward after your purchase!!! That is how I earned my $10 +UP Rewards. Make sure you have your wellness card to use at Rite Aid, it is super easy just sign up for FREE when you go there today! To learn more about Wellness Card go here.

    So, there ya go - go get your deals on!!! IF you want to see my 100% Freebies from yesterday's trip go here. If you want to see a list of other Rite Aid deals for the week go here.

    E-mail me at GL4Moms@aol.com with your great shopping trip! Happy Shopping!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment